Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Week 1




Thanks for all of the dear elders and cookies! I love getting them (yes Isabelle, even when i get two in one day, its even better!) I don't have a bunch of time to email and i wanna try and send you a bunch of pictures which will probably take a while. Expect some mail in a few days, so far I've only sent the two letters, but i think I'm going to be writing some tonight and sending them off tomorrow or the next day. The best way for you guys to uh contact me is through dearelder.com its the best cuz we can see it the same day you send it. Oh and thanks for the emails and texts you have sent to my email. i love seeing these pictures 

my schedule goes a little like this
6:30 wake up and get ready
7:00 go to breakfast
7:45 go to class where we do companionship and personal study (sometime we just kinda mess around during companionship study)
11:30 lunch
12:15 back to class where Sour McKay teaches us french and gospel stuff
4:30 Dinner
5:15 back to class and learn some more
8:25 gym time
9:15 head back to our room and chill, write letters, write in our journals
10:30 lights out and to sleep

The MTC keeps getting better and better. The first few days went by super slow but once we got to Sunday things started to get good. French is coming alright. we have an "investigator" that we have taught 3 times now and its all in French. I see a bunch of elders from school and I love it, seeing familiar faces and all. Me, navy, hunter, and tom all have the same meal schedule so i see them a lot. I love and miss you all bunches. You'll hear from me in a few days.
 
Love,
 
Elder Empey

No comments:

Post a Comment