Monday, July 13, 2015

Week 52



(I've just taken some sections of Dres' journal entries.  So, it may not all make sense.  His mission has given all missionaries iPads, so he is having tons of fun with the emoticons!!!)

 ...so after studies we went to the gare to head up to Luxembourg for our district meeting.   We went to the church to meet with Michael but we gave him a call and he said we could come to his house. We got there and after praying with him he told us that he has decided that he wants to be baptized! I was so happy. He gave us this big ol long shpheel on why and It was awesome. We set a baptismal date for him for the 1st of August (I'll probably will be gone by then but that's okay) we also read Moroni 6 with him. After the prayer he asked if I could cut his hair haha so he took his shirt off and I cut his hair for him, it was fun haha I think I did a pretty good job too ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ he was impressed. 

...By then it was time to come home and eat some dinner. I made a cheeseburger ๐Ÿ˜† all in all we weren't able to do much today but the one rdv that we did have was great! I feel like we've even got a stronger relationship with Michael now.


...We left the church and elder Siedow saw my water bottle on the wall, I was sooo stoked! I saw the cool Muslim, German, student, in the bus. He said someone stole his identity. Now I'm chilling in the appt with my foot in a little disinfectant bath cuz I've got an ingrown toenail.


No comments:

Post a Comment