Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 30 - Transferred to Metz

bernard, george, e jacobson, roc, paul,




Hey so we got our repertoire on Saturday and I found out that I will be going to Metz! It's up in the north east part of France kinda next to Germany and Luxembourg. my new comp is the district leader and Luxembourg is in our district so i'll probably get to do exchanges over there, pretty sweet. It's Elder Lattin, someone told me he's from Virginia, right next to DC, so maybe he knows some of the same people from when we lived there forever ago! the only name i can remember is Virginia Wood, I cant really remember who she is but i remember her name hah, maybe he knows her. Oh and Elder Jacobson served there in Metz so he has been able to tell me all about it! it sounds sweet!

Okay so this week has been really good! Elder Jacobson wanted to teach 35 lessons so he could beat his older brothers record. We did it! I think we even came out at 37. We found quite a few new amis this week from it too! One guy that we taught on the street wouldn't give us his number but he took a card and then he actually called us later that night! You don't know how crazy that is! people never call us from cards, but he did! We met up with him, taught him a more in depth restoration, and he came to church the next day! There was a little young single adults meeting going on after church and he went to it and now he's already tight with George, Bernard, and this other guy named Roc. They're all African so they pretty much become brothas right as they meet.

So I'm loving the mission right now! yeah it can be rough sometimes but it's totally worth it. I've loved my time here in évry but I'm stoked to go to Metz too! I've become so tight with they guys in my appt! I'm going to miss them a bunch. Elder Ireland (who came to evry the same day as me) just finished his mission so he'll be going home on Thursday. Elder Carson and Jacobson are staying in Evry.

Oh yeah i should probably give you my new address:


Les Missionnaires Elder Empey
6 Rue Henry Maret
57000 Metz
France

love ya!


Elder Empey

No comments:

Post a Comment