having a hard time remembering everything that happened this week so i guess i'll just kinda go through each day and see what i can remember
- On our way back from district meeting we saw a recent RM from the ward, he asked if we had any rendez-vous and if he could come. after doing a little bit of contacting we met back up with him in front of the train station and taught one of our amis. he went out contacting with us for a little while after the rendez-vous and that was really fun. he's a super cool dude! it was trash night and while walking through centre-ville to get back home i found a sweet painting in the trash and took it home :)
- I taught our little family home evening/institute for the older single people in the ward. im decently confident in my french but sometimes when im up infront of people i loose half of my vocabulary hah it was still good though. we were walking around a bunch today and doing a lot of contacting, pretty tiring
- we had our wml meeting in thionville. after, we went out contacting in thionville, we want to try to find some amis up there so we can teach with the members that live up there, there arent a whole bunch of members here in metz so its hard to teach with them. we met a couple cool people and taught a few lessons on the road.
- one of our amis invited us over for lunch, that was fun and they made african food. its actually pretty good, i didnt think i would like african food when i first got here but i kinda like it now. we also saw a less active today, our lesson went really well and it seems like were becoming good friends with him. he does little concerts in paris from time to time, he plays guitar, pretty rad. his wife whos a non member seems to be warming up to us as well so we'll see where that goes
- today was pretty solid. we got to teach another one of our amis with a member and that went really well. we're going to start a quit smoking program with him this upcoming . while we were out porting this lady aproached us and was asking a bunch of questions about mormons, she seemed really interested and ready for us, we got her number and will be seeing her soon :) there was another dude that let us in that was super nice! he invited us to come back for dinner this !
- today was pretty long. after church we went out and did a whole bunch of contacting/door to door with no succes. hah thats all i pretty much have to say about today hah
hank! i hope you had an awesome birthday!!! youre such a rad dude!!!
love elder empey